Ugs: Second Base Ugs: Second Base

HIGHSCHOOL HI-JINKS

crazy cool, is that design based off american elf, because the whole feel of her face was awesome, I wish the other kids were animated that way too, and the theme songs so catchy.

but I think my favorite character was the old guy at the end.

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

the actual reason is

because Lucas is in love with akira kirusowa, and he used them alot.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

okay.

I appreciate this for what it is, a piece of propaganda. Now, I'm a liberal and am a hater of idiotic republicans as much as the next. But this movie simplifys and exagerates everything so much. It reminds me of what a young child would make if his extreamly liberal parents explained the government. With the red adn the blue, and the icons and all that. This is a very limited and closeminded view at politics in the USA. With that being said. this was verly well animated and exucuted. Yet the annoyance of simplifacation and exageration, reminds me to much of true republican, (and other such type) propaganda.

Just a Sip Just a Sip

oh man, that was hilarious

probably the first flash I've laughed at in a long time. Great. the choir was hilarious.

3 FEATHERS AND A RAINWORM 3 FEATHERS AND A RAINWORM

delightful and intoxicating

another great piece of work, the sound quality slightly subtracted from the overall piece, but everything else was just too good to compare.

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

great

but you forgot, that people can just push play to win.

Warrior Boarder Warrior Boarder

great silly little movie

I thought the best part was the silly funny style. the character, was playing it compleatly cool as he does all this funny rediculous stuff, the waekest part was the animation, you should draw all your frames with no clothes on, and then go and the clothes later, this forces you to be more acurate.

I'm the Monster I'm the Monster

wow awesome!

WOW!! a movie about a monster that can never die@ EVER! fucking genious!

Quimera responds:

WOW!! a sarcastic review! fucking genious! :)

zelda, behind the legend zelda, behind the legend

really good, for some reason

I usually hate your movies, I also usaully hate zelda movies, but some how, I really liked this, I thought the story was good and heartwarming

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Wow..so your watching a movie about a theme you dont like made by people you don't like..Well glad you actually liked it then after all :S

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Not that good, at all

first off, Humor? I couldn't find any! secondly if you're going to have a constant narrator, don't mek him SO annoying. There, the text at the bottom switches at the end. Overall this was just a humorless boring journey. Also, if youre going to use that cliche black and white effect, make it look good at least.