Ugs: Second Base Ugs: Second Base

HIGHSCHOOL HI-JINKS

crazy cool, is that design based off american elf, because the whole feel of her face was awesome, I wish the other kids were animated that way too, and the theme songs so catchy.

but I think my favorite character was the old guy at the end.

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

the actual reason is

because Lucas is in love with akira kirusowa, and he used them alot.

counting bodies/neocon counting bodies/neocon

okay.

I appreciate this for what it is, a piece of propaganda. Now, I'm a liberal and am a hater of idiotic republicans as much as the next. But this movie simplifys and exagerates everything so much. It reminds me of what a young child would make if his extreamly liberal parents explained the government. With the red adn the blue, and the icons and all that. This is a very limited and closeminded view at politics in the USA. With that being said. this was verly well animated and exucuted. Yet the annoyance of simplifacation and exageration, reminds me to much of true republican, (and other such type) propaganda.

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

wow, I can't do it...

I can't beat the first level even, eitherI'm lacking in the area that defines muscle cordination or I'm lacking a special attitude. Great everyhing else though. So a ability to set the difficulty would be great.

Pico's Cousin Pico's Cousin

hmmmmm...

well..
that was okay.. I beat it in five minutes... I liked the alternate ending better.

Magna responds:

Five Minutes! DAY-UM!

Inspector Gadget a MetalHead Inspector Gadget a MetalHead

amazing. simply amazing

as I am a giant fan, of old retro cartoons, inspector gadget being a faovorite, I must say it is awesome! AWESOME.